Monday, June 27, 2011

Psych Rotation

Kenny is finishing up his Psych rotation this week and I am a very Happy camper! This is has been a really fun and busy rotation for Kenny because he has also been working with the Nero Doctor because the hospital thought they wouldn't get enough experience with just the psych Dr, since he is so busy. SO that means Kenny has been putting in 12 hour days M-F and working on Sunday's too. It has been very long and exhausting for both of us. He comes home drained and I am at home just waiting to jump into something after being home all day, so we are a little opposite at the moment and for you married ones out there... you know that does not work! We have managed, but the last 6 weeks have been a rough adjustment. BUT I also know this is only the start of it... we still have at least 6 more years to go.. so I am doing my best to keep busy. Which leads me to August!

I can not wait for Kaylee Jo to get here! She is going to be an adjustment we know, but since I am not working and am able to be home with her I am starting to think God knew the perfect time for her to come! This way Kenny and I won't be on such opposite schedules... we will both be exhausted! HA

No comments:

Post a Comment