Friday, July 1, 2011

KIrby

All my life I have been afraid of BIG dogs.. when I was a little girl I got bit by my Grandmas german shepard and have had a fear every since. Picture this... me, a little 5 foot nothing girl walking into Kenny's home for the first time to find he has a German Shepard and a Collie! I was in tears... literally! Ha but after 5 years of dating and LOTS of time with Samson and Sisco I began to feel more comfortable around them... still tearful with other big dogs. Well 2 years ago Kenny had to put Samson down because of bad hip problems. I felt so sad for him but inside I began to get so anxious because I knew what was coming next.. "Nina, can we get a German Shepard puppy?" OH dear.. how do I say no to my husband with big tears in his eyes. My instinct.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! But I knew there was no way I was getting out of this! Here we sit with our German Shepard puppy who just turned 1 year old! I have to admit I could not love him more!! He has the sweetest heart and is so much fun and even though I have those days when I want to go crazy because he just won't stop being a puppy.. I really wouldn't trade him for anything! I love you Kirby


Happy Birthday BIG boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment