Monday, June 27, 2011

Family visits!

We have been in Chicago for 2 months now! I can't believe it.. so needless to say we were missing family. We were so happy to hear that Casey, Susanna and Judah were coming to visit! I was probably the most excited because I have been dying for some people interaction. They came on Monday and stayed until Wednesday, even though it was short it was VERY SWEET! We needed that family time just as they did. While they were here We got to take Judah to the children museum and he loved it!
Judah loved the water section, I think he would of stayed all day if would of let him!



I love his little face!

This smile says it all:)

Judah and Auntie Nina! He got so good and saying my name.. he has the sweetest little voice.

Love my wonderful family! Can't wait to see them again when baby Kaylee comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment