Friday, June 10, 2011

Now comes the baby in the baby carriage

ALMOST! We are expecting our first baby August 19th, 2011. We could not be more excited for her to be welcomed into our arms. Ever since I was a little girl I have loved children and knew someday that being a mother would be the greatest gifts God could ever give me. So when we lost our first baby in September 2011, I was devastated to say the least, but somehow through the pain and sorrow I found God's joy and strength to know that this dream of being a mom would not be ending. This was just a hurdle we had to jump. I kept faith and 2 months later.... PREGNANT! I am now 30 weeks along and feeling great. God really has a way of making life's dreams happen on his time.
It has been a fast and fun pregnancy, but I'll admit that losing the first one has made me more anxious that something bad is going to happen with this one, but again this is why God gave me Kenny. He NEVER worries about these kind of things, he seems to be able to trust God in all circumstances and believe the best will happen. Through prayers and the confidence I have in the Lord I know this baby is wonderfully and beautifully made!

12 weeks
          


16 weeks
20 weeks
                                                              
                                             
25 weeks
27 weeks

                                                          

1 comment:

  1. it is very strange, but wonderful to see you in 'real' clothes =)
    LOVE the dog! wish we could have a puppy play date. xo

    ReplyDelete