Saturday, August 13, 2011

Goodbye Family Medicine

Kenny has finished another rotation! Family Medicine was a great experience for him and he really enjoyed working with his DR. He got to work one on one with the patients and explore his warm, welcoming, and personal side as he did his interviews. The patients and Dr. loved him as I knew they would! In this rotation I was nearing the end of my pregnancy and Kenny was able to come to the last 6 appointments with me! It was so good to have him there. Because of this, there was a lot of talk about our baby girl and when she would come. They started up a little pool to see who was closest to her date... We will see who wins! Hopefully not the 2 people who chose AFTER my due date! HA

On to Internal Medicine for 12 weeks:)

So proud of you Dr. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment