Thursday, June 9, 2011

First comes love

Kenny and I met back in 2002 when we were just juniors in high school. It seems crazy to think that we have been together for 8  years now!


It all started with a little laughter at youth group. According to Kenny he first saw me laughing with a group of my girlfriends up in the front of church. He said to himself then, I am going to marry that girl! WOAH glad he didn't tell me that! We became best friends that summer, little did I know what his intentions were! HA guess he got me:)  On Sept 14th 2002 we went on our first official date! He took me to Estebans this little Mexican restaurant where his mom would always take him. When we arrived there were yellow roses and a poem on the table, with a little white box and as a girl I knew that meant jewelry! So far, he was off to a good start. He read me the poem which at the end he asked me to be his girlfriend and proceeded to give me a cross necklace which represented Christ in our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment